Posted 2 weeks ago
#LOVE THIS ONE!
It’s called “Azul y No Tan Rosa” (Blue and Not So Pink) by Miguel Ferrari
There are lots of things that I like about this movie:
- It’s from my dear country, Venezuela, and part of it was filmed in spain as well.
- It shows both my hometown Caracas, and my favourite place to visit, Mérida
- It has awesome phography
- The soundtrack is fucking beautiful
- The characters are perfect
- And the whole story telling work was beautifully executed.
But Above all of that, It isn’t the typical story of the struggles of a gay man in society, but it portrayed EVERYTHING that has to do with LOVE in all its forms.
This movie made me cry and laugh at the same time, ripped my soul and made it nothing just to leave it alone with such a happy ending, omg I loved it.
And I really hope this masterpiece can travel, at least the continent, I would so damn happy if I were to see it reaching North America because it totally deserve it, and guys, you must see it
This is the trailer, doesn’t matter if you don’t know spanish just watch it please it’s fucking pretty
Posted 5 months ago
Posted 6 months ago